Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

It's been a busy day of trying to fit all of school in after getting a very late start. We've managed though, somehow. Jake is learning to read a thermometer and darn if he didn't get it right his first try. Right now he's sitting in the floor with the hiccups and they're about to get the best of him. He's had them for about an hour now and we just can't get rid of them.
I was reading Linda's blog earlier today when I was waiting on a call from the hospital. I remember the Mac Davis song and now I'm not only singing that one in my head, I keep hearing the song "Put another log on the fire" too. Thanks for the reminder, Linda.

My grandma is home from the hospital now. None of her test revealed anything that could be the cause of her problems. She has to stay hooked to a heart monitor until tomorrow then go to a different hospital to have the results read and see what they decide to do.

I hope they will be able to find (and fix) whatever the problem is.

And now it is almost time to start my housework. Jake and I are doing projects in school the rest of this week and next. We're learning measurements so we're going to be making soap, baking up some goodies for Thanksgiving and building a shelf over the stove with built in spice racks and some other cool things for my husband. If he don't know measurement by the time we're done, we'll build something else :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home