Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Sunday, May 16, 2004


This is Luna, our Min Pin. Surely (in her own eyes) the most ferocious little dog ever to walk the earth. Too bad her smaller than a cat, 7 lb body makes it difficult for her to get that point across to people. Leirin decided to help her with her image. We caught Luna sleeping on my bed the other night so Leirin posed her lips and finally came up with this photo. It should do wonders for her ranks in the I AM viscious ratings. And yes, she slept through the whole thing...only yawned when it was over and moved to a more comfy position. I noticed that photo posts remove the comments links from below. I'm not sure why it does that so if you have anything to say about my mean old puppy dog or my ufo sighting email me at geekymom@bellsouth.net. Happy Day to ya!
copyright 2003