Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Sunday, May 16, 2004


At 8:09 pm last night I was getting out of the car to go into Lowes (where else?) and these lights in the sky caught my eye. I have no idea what they were, but we watched them until sunset at 8:25. I am not sure but I think if you click on the picture it will show you a larger picture. This is the first time I've used HELLO to put a picture on here so I don't know how it works. They were brilliant white, brighter than stars and...I'm not sure how to say it...reflective? We stood, along with several other people in the parking lot, speculating on what they might possibly be. From the West, a jet approached and when it got within a short range of the lights, they just vanished. Gone. So it may or may not be a UFO but it's a sighting - one of many that I've had of lights in the sky I didn't understand. But this time I got pictures. Cool.
copyright 2003