Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Post Punch Bowl

I was amazed to find that every room in my house was practically as it was before more than 30 people arrived for the first annual punch bowl. Vacuuming was practically all that was required to bring the house to it's previous ready for company state. Cool!
The kitchen, well, that was another story. Took the whole day to bring it back from the landfill it had become. I can't complain though. Every single person here brought their dishes and trash to the kitchen and it did make my work a lot easier. I'd have easily spent several days recovering the entire house rather than one full one on the kitchen, so I'm down with that.
The party was great. Aside from the fact that my husband missed the halftime show because he got caught up in conversation in the kitchen while making a beer run. Being the sweet wife I am I did the search and found the boobie pics for him. Close-ups even. He owes me big.
Hey, he lets me keep a Spike picture. I don't mind if he gets a boobie peek. See? Good wife.

Stock report...we have sat down with a list of my picks (including those we did not purchase) and my track record is good. I'm up 300% and have yet to pick a dud. Go me! I'm a natural. Psychic or something. I'm hoping that will translate into filthy rich sometime in the near future. Considering that my initial 500 bucks is now almost 1900 in less than 8 months, I think it could be possible. Eat your heart out Louis Nevallier! Take that, Warren Buffet! hehehehe
I have real ammunition in the I Told You So department. Netflix (picked at 12, refused to let me buy at 12) now sells for 72.73 and Taser picked at under 50 (also refused to let me buy) is now sitting pretty at more than 150.00.
Today I am babysitting. This afternoon, at least. That means I am about to have to get off my rear and get school and housework done. I want a nap already. I've had so much coffee I have the shakes and still I have no energy. Go figure.
Anybody have a vitamin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home