Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Sunday, January 25, 2004

ICE, ICE, BABY!

We've had nothing but sleet pouring down since about noon today. I don't know if we will wake up with power tomorrow or not. That's assuming we make it through the night with power. I am shutting down the computer shortly - just in case. If I'm not around, I'm froze in :) It's beautiful here, looks like a blanket of snow. The warning has just been reissued and this is supposed to last through noon tomorrow. It's been changed 3 times already today. Apparently this cold front is taking an unexpected downward turn. All of this was supposed to miss us.
Wouldn't you know it...I'll be out of cigarettes by morning. And stuck here with the kids when they cancel (I hope they cancel) school. Adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home