Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Friday, January 02, 2004

Just Rambling

Since we've been out on holiday break, bad girl here is sleeping until 9am every day. Something tells me we will be late for our first day back at school.

I hate taxes. Last night was the annual (though not last minute as it usually is) gathering and printing of the W-2s and quarterly tax reports. Now I just have to figure out how to file them and we can fire our slack ass accountant. Why we haven't done it before when I had to call them up and say "I'm quite sure it isn't legal for you to hold our taxes without filing them and if you don't get it done in two days I'll call a lawyer and find out for sure." Actually I do know. It's because our little area here is full of bad accountants. So guess who's doing the accounting this year coming up?
How does this keep happening to me? I do several career jobs with no pay. That hardly seems fair. Who do I see to file a complaint?

I'm waiting to hear if we can get in to see that house I mentioned today. I'm so looking forward to it that I dreamed about it. Of course in my dream the inside of that house looked like the inside of the magazine quality house that I stopped and took a run through the other night. Sigh...I really liked that house - white carpet and all.


Why didn't someone tell me it was bad luck to do laundry and sweep the floors on New Year's BEFORE New Years? I did two loads and my floors yesterday. I bet that means they sold the house I love to sometime last night. Why didn't I know this? Me the person always looking for a reason not to do laundry. I missed this? How?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home