Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Need help finding something

It's getting late and I'm very tired. I've been searching for something special that was lost several years ago. I've been in the attic, down to the basement, up in the top of closets...she's gone. Please click this link. There aren't many who read my blog but if those of you who do could look, or pass the word that I'm trying to find this doll I would be forever grateful. It's been 4 years now and Emily still looks for her. It breaks my heart. I can't find her original D.D. A. but if I could find her one like it it would be the next best thing. I can't tell you how much it would mean to both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home