Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Follow the leader, I guess. It looked like fun...

A - Act your age - Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

B - Boyfriend? - No, the husband won't let me have one :( I asked for one (a gay one so I'd have someone to shop with and help pick out paint colors) but he just laughed.

C - Chore you hate? - I'm surprised by how many people have put dishes. Mine is laundry. Stuff's as hard to get rid of as roaches. And ironing too, but since I usually leave clothes in the ironing basket until they're outgrown or out of style it's not THAT big of a problem.

D - Dad's name - Calvin

E - Essential make up item - Lip stick, or I should say lip stuff since it's not about the color. I don't do chapstick though. Waxy lips just don't cut it.

F - Favorite artist - Too many to name. In my house I have cd's with ozzy, the monkeys, Nine inch nails, Doris Day, and Louis Armstrong. If it's ever been good, I'll listen to it.

G - Gold or silver - What? No choice for platinum? I wear both, actually. Lots more silver though since it's cheap.

H - Hometown - Six Mile where the air is clean, dogs bark and cows moo, and a breeze brings the scent of green (or brown at this time of year). Where you're very likely to see an entire field covered in morning glories and get a stray bear in the garden on occasion. Sigh...I want to go home.

I - Instruments you play - I can play Mary had a little lamb on the recorder.

J - Job titles - bookeeper, doctor (kids and animals), soap maker, floor layer, builder, mom, wife, me (but only occasionally)

K - Kids - 3 of them. Two girls and a boy. 6 dogs and 8 cats. And a hubby.

L - Living arrangements - Hubby, kids, animals and I. We live in a house that gets smaller every day. It's constantly morphing into something else so it will work better for us. It was a student rental for years and years and I'm still repairing damage.

M - Mom's name - Elaine

N - Number of people you've slept with - Hehehe. Yeah, right.

O - Overnight hospital stays - Three births, laproscopy and hystorectomy. In that order.

P - Phobia - Something happening to one of my kids.

Q - Quote you like - only one?

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
--Unknown

Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
--Napoleon Hill

R - Religious affiliation - Pagan

S - Siblings - One brother. John Smith...you know him, he's the guy on all the caller id phone stickers.

T - Time you wake up? - The first time? 6am

U - Unique habit - I collect animals that nobody else loves.

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat - Spaghetti squash. There's all kinds of stuff I refuse to eat. If it looks weird, if it ever looked weird, or if it has "tracks" at the end of it's name, I won't eat it.

W - Worst habit - having no confidence.

X - X-rays you've had - A lot

Y - Yummy food you make - fried chicken and homemade milk gravy (it's a southern thang) and biscuits...though I can only make 9. More than 9 requires a whole 'nother batch of dough.

Z - Zodiac Sign - Libra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home