Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Sunday, September 28, 2003

As birthdays go, it's not been a bad one. It's been not much different than most other birthdays I've had in recent years...I've worked my butt off today. I'm not sure why, but holidays that are just for me (meaning my birthday and mother's day) are usually spent with me working hard. I remember a Mother's Day spent cutting our entire yard with a weedeater because the lawn mower was broken. Want to give the impression of a bigger yard? Cut it with a weedeater. Dang thing turns into acreage. Anyway I'm not sure why it is that I tend to have to work so hard on my days, but I do. Upon first thought it doesn't really seem fair but I wonder if I'd have it any other way. If I ever get a choice in the matter I'll see which I choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home