Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

In a Rush

The kitchen is freezing because somebody forgot to turn the air conditioner off last night before bed. The gurglin of the coffee pot as it spits out the last bits of that heavenly nectar that is Costa Rican La Lapa reminds me of the beginning of that Rush song. I overslept. Waaay overslept.
Something came up yesterday and I didn't get to grout the floor yet again. But as soon as I strip the bed in the first room this morning (it's Bedroom Cleaning Day) I'll be grabbing my cat litter pan, I mean the grout mixing pan, and getting jiggy with it, or something like that.
Am calling the repair shop today to ask AGAIN if our tractor will ever be fixed. He's had the blessed thing since May. We're working on long enough now that tractor is going to be irrelevant. We're going to need a bush hog (bushhog? bushog?) Why do they call them bush hogs anyway? Weird name. I've never seen a hog eat a bush. Goats will, why aren't they called bushgoats? It would be easier to spell. Ah the mysteries of life.

Anyway, time to get jiggy, or busy, or something.


1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

If it makes you feel any better, I overslept today, too. And twice last week. Thank goodness little league is over!! No more late nights.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home