Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Oh no!

I have got to start remembering to ask that companies installing things in our house send the most scarecrow-like person they have. Much bigger than me and they just don't fit up under the house. That explains how I ended up under the house yesterday doing the Rambo crawl and dragging satellite cable behind me. Somehow. SOMEHOW, I managed to dislocate my shoulder. Hurts awful! Leirin helped me to get it back in place, but it is still painful. I can't move that arm well so I don't know what it means for all that I have to get done today. It's supposed to be a building day...bookcases and desk - since I didn't get to start it yesterday. I just don't know if I will be able to manage it or not.
I don't think I've mentioned it yet but Jake has the strep throat. Last night when I went to bed feeling extra extra cold, I was a little worried. I'm hoping the thick, hard to swallow feeling in my throat this morning is the result of breathing crawlspace dirt and insulation particles. Not strep. I just can't get sick.
Of course,I don't have time for ripping my arm off either but I just had to go and do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Ouch, ouch and OUCH!! There used to be an officer on our department who was constantly dislocating his shoulder. He finally had to go out on disability. BE CAREFUL!!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home