Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

We're here

We spent our first night in the new house Sunday night. There have been problems getting the internet service transferred but nothing too major. Boxes are piled everywhere and time online is very limited.
Dogs and kids mucho happy.
Doug and I are mucho content.
Tired, but we're ok. Lots left to do, but the kitchen works so he is making us lovely yummy dinners nightly then we collapse in bed and listen to the crickets.
I love this place.
Dial up sucks

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Glad to hear you everyone loves the place!! And, again, I'm sorry about the dial-up. You'll adjust.

8:46 PM  
Blogger AGK said...

Yay - you're in! I can't wait to see pics of all the changes you made. Yes, I'm back on Dialup and it DOES suck. Even more when the phone company decides to still charge me for DSL and then a max. charge for "back up" dialing in. They're getting a piece of my mind today!!!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home