Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Sunday, June 06, 2004

This is it!

Today we hope to get the last of the big furniture moved - washer and dryer, freezer, etc. The phone here will be turned off tomorrow. Though the phone at the new house is scheduled to be turned ON tomorrow, they rarely get these things done on time except the disconnecting part.
Besides, I don't have a place to set up the computer until I build the desk and figure out if the laptop has a modem. I haven't had dial up in years. Dial up...WAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
I'll miss my fast as lightening DSL.
Woe is me.
Not really, I'll be ok.

As soon as I'm back online I'm going to try to put some pictures of the cat prints we are finding in the barn. There were fresh ones there last night and she has a baby. Her prints are big enough to sit my coffee cup in. WOW!

Ok gotta go and get my move on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Dial-up???? I'm so sorry to hear the news. I'll just start typing slower when I comment to your sight. :)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home