Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Friday, June 04, 2004

I. Need. Help!

I'm loading beds into the van, well, not at the moment, but I've got two down, three to go.
Beds are hard things to do anything with when you're all by yourself. Particularly when you're just shy of 5'1" and tippy toeing with a mattress flopping around like a dying fish while you try your best not to let it touch the ground. So far so good, but I don't think I'll manage more than the other twin set on this run. I don't have it in me to carry the full size box-spring (unless I catch that neighbor guy outside again...I'll hit him upside the head with my wiles and get that one loaded too.
Nah, I'll just ask if he can give me a hand. He'll knock his own self out using my wiles. College boys have a way of doing that, you know.
Ok so that wiles part isn't the case either, but I will ask and more than likely, he will be willing to help me.
On to the resting. Load a mattress.
Take a little break...
Load a mattress...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

OMG, I hate moving mattresses and I'm 6'. I can see why you sought out help!!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home