Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Morning

The coffee is done, the dogs have been fed. Gimli (the poor, neglected big dog) keeps coming over to lick me on the elbow trying to gain my attention. He's perfectly happy with the "Ewwwww, Stop!" that I keep giving him. As soon as I wake up I'm going to have to love that dog a little bit. I'm so tired I just don't have it in me to rub his head. I did give him a little kiss earlier (of course, he gave me a really big slobbery one). I k now I say it every day but I am SO TIRED. The saw dust is messing with my sinuses and having a headache on top of exhaustion is not fun. I wake up in need of at least hours (or a day) more sleep. This is starting to get pretty old now - But we're moving today! Most of the kids things are ready to be taken over It will be good to at least have that done.
Yesterday I broke two nails - the finger kind. Here I thought I was going to make it through with my polished beauties in tact and the molding installation just kicked my butt and before I knew it my two longest nails were gone. Boo hoo. I bet the rest don't last through the end of the move.
Really I have nothing to blog about. I'm brain dead, injured - only part of that having to do with the house work - the broken toe is all the fault of a swiffer mop, and my hair hasn't looked good in weeks. I am pretty darn sure I'm getting muscles but really, all they ever do is hurt. I think one of the first things I'll set up in the kitchen is the bar. I'm gonna be needing that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

I'll bartend for you...make you up something that will make those aches and pains disappear!!!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home