Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Another day of holiday break from school - another day of waking up before 5:00. Something about me is so wrong.
I am still trying to recover from the holidays and the deluge of dogs we had over the last week. Siyah went home on Monday night and my FIL will pick up his fat basset today. That will bring us down to the (manageable?) number of ten again. Dobie, one of the fosters, will be going soon to another foster to learn some mouth manners. Little bugger bites me every time I put him in the crate. I don't know if the crate holds a traumatic memory for him or what, but I don't know how to correct that and he'll have better chances with someone else.
So anyway I'm gearing up for the end of the year stuff...new filing system, taxes, and all that jazz and I keep thinking, wow, it just don't seem like a whole YEAR since I last did this. They pass by so fast now. I hate taxes. Really I do (said in my best Henrietta Hen voice). Every year I tweak my filing system to make things a bit easier. I figure by the time I'm 60 I should have it worked out pretty good. Paper kills me.
And Doug has decided to have a New Year's party. How's that for advance notice?

2 Comments:

Blogger AGK said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

Happy New Year! I'm celebrating De-Lurking Day. Read all about it at my blog. :)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home