Time And Tide

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose. Lyndon B.Johnson

Friday, July 23, 2004

I wanna know

How come my EIGHT YEAR-OLD can get a shirt that says "Hot & Flaky Cutie Pie" with various slogan-like terms scattered about the central 'ad' that says things like "Served Hot", "Careful", "Served Fresh Daily". I can't buy anything like that in the grown-ups department but they make'em for the kids?
What's up with the Big Clothes Design People?
I'm guessing the people that design little girls clothing definitely DO NOT have little girls of their own.
Innocent. Sweet. Little girls.
It would explain why I find it just about impossible to find a pair of jeans that actually covers her ass.
They're kids Big Clothes Design People, not runway models or a street corner crack ho. LITTLE GIRLS. Get with the program. Please! My baby is liable to be kicked out of school for the trash that passes for clothes that are available around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home